The ESA Father's Day Tournaments is designed for Single A / American / Rec level teams in St. Louis and all surrounding areas. All teams must certify that they are truly Single A / American / Rec level, and the ESA Tournament Directors will work diligently to ensure this level of competition. All teams must play their approved league roster and be able to produce a copy if requested.
Click Here for Father's Day Tournament Team Registration
- June 14th - 17th (Please keep these dates in mind during league scheduling Age Groups – 9U, 10U, 11U, 12U, 13U, 14U (Player Pitch from Mound)
- Entry Fee - $300, No Gate Fees
- Entry deadline - June 1
- Pool Play followed by championship round - 3 Game Guarantee
- All Age Groups will Play at Eureka Sports Association
- Tournament managed by ESA
- Cancellations 30 days prior to tournament will be charged $100 Administration fee and no refunds will be given after entry deadline
- Player and Team trophies for 1st and 2nd place
Who is Eligible to Play???
- Affton House & American
- Arnold Silver
- Chesterfield American Silver & American Gold
- Kirkwood American
- SLCAA American Green, White, Red and Blue (if playing in a select division in another league - Blue is not eligible). No National level teams.
- STLWAA Green, White and Red ranked teams are eligible. (Blue level and above are considered National / AA and are not eligible)
If you play at an American level in one league and a National/Select/AA level in another league, you are not eligible for this tournament.
If you league is not listed above, or if you have questions on your team's eligibility, please contact the ESA Baseball Coordinator, Cameron Lusk, at firstname.lastname@example.org
All teams are required to complete an eligibility form for this tournament. Click here to access the Google Form: